Thursday 19 May 2011

Welcome to Art Smart Students!

GoAnimate.com. Design by Amy-Lee Loveday



Hi there Art Students this site is here to explain the concepts of the Art Practice, The Conceptual Framework and the Frames and how you can relate these to your own artmaking but also to help you understand and extract meaning from artworks. We look at different art practices and how to create artworks, the theory and concepts behind an artwork and briefly look into the history of art. Through this process you will also create your own artwork and hopefully share it with the world just like a true artist. Well Good Luck and hope you have fun!!!!!

Please work through each of the pages;

  • Art Practice
  • The Conceptual Framwork
  • The Frames
  • Your Artworks
There is also a Word Bank in case you get stuck and need help with the meaning of a word.



3 comments:

  1. Greetings, I love your site! However, I discovered when I went to make a new post at the site I created over two years ago for my elementary art students, their families, and my school's administration: wwwartsmartstudents.blogspot.com

    The only way I am able to get to my site now is to click on the link that is in the signature of my school mail. Not sure how this happened, but is very frustrating. How you experienced these issues?? I wish the best of luck to you!

    Meche Farah
    Art Teacher
    Woodland Acres Elementary
    School of the Medical Arts

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apologies for the typos- Have you experienced the issues of my site coming up instead of your own, as I have with yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Amy,
    I am trying to teach this concept and you have written this so succinctly. Would you mind if I use your work in teaching my students.
    Mel Watts
    BCHS

    ReplyDelete